Sunday, August 26, 2007

Taryn's Bag

This weekend I made two new bags. This is the second one. (The first one is part of an uncompleted set.) This bag is for my niece Taryn. After an extensive conversation about what she likes, this is what I came up with- hope she likes it as much as I do!

This one has the same shape as a previous bag, and is symmetrical, regardless of how it appears in pictures. It's got a pink exterior and a purple printed interior. The interior is purple, pink, teal and lime green circles and matches the buttons on the exterior of the bag. I included a small inner pocket that also has the purple ribbon and a smaller bunch of buttons. I really like the way this one turned out- it all coordinates as well as I had hoped.

This specific bag is not for sale, but I did end up with a small bit of leftover purple fabric, and may be able to squeeze a smaller version of the bag out of it. Let me know if you're interested!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: